Table of Contents:
To advise how to change the productions days for pick orders. This is helpful when it comes to holidays or any other needed schedule changes.
If you're using an integrated VDI such as Vendsys, Cantaloupe or VendMax then these changes are not needed.
Email Order Settings/Production Days
Production days are the days that pick orders are allowed to generate. Depending on the order lead time (default is 1 day) the pick orders will generate on the closest available production day to the service day.
An example of this would be a location with its service day set for Monday with a 1 day order lead time. An order would be generated on Sunday with these settings. If Sunday is not a production day but Saturday is then the order would generate on Saturday.
We start this process by going to Business Track (BT). If any of these options are missing for you please contact CK Support at 877-280-7373 opt 3 and we'll be happy to assist in any production day changes.
- Navigate to https://operator-app.companykitchen.com/ and login using your BT username and password.
- Find the "Operations" business on the Main Page and click on it to enter.
- Once the business is loaded, look for the option "Route Collections" and click on that. Options available will vary from what is shown in the screenshot
- Click on the "Machine Mgmt" Tab on the right
- Next find the settings drop down on the right side and select the District you'd like to modify
- This screen will show the target emails, production days and order generation time.
- Check or uncheck the boxes next to the days to activate or deactivate production days.
- If you'd like to change emails the format must be all lower case and commas with no spaces between the email addresses.
- All order times show in 24 hour format and are CST. If you'd like the emails to generate at 5pm then you'll want to choose 17:00.
- Once all desired changes are made click save