This article demonstrates how to connect to a 365Inside and create a machine in AV Live using the 365Pay app.
Login to 365Pay
If not already downloaded, you may download the 365Pay app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Login using your operator credentials (the same credentials you use to login to AV Live.)
- Select the device ID of the 365Inside you wish to configure
- The device ID is the serial number on the front sticker of the 365Inside
- If there happens to be other 365Insides within the vicinity that you are not authorized to connect to then their device ID's will appear as grayed out
- Select Create New Machine
- If you have already created the machine in AV Live then it will appear in the list of available machines. You can select a machine to connect it that way if you wish.
- Fill out the machine information and click Save
- The 365Inside will reboot.
- Machine will now broadcast under the given name and will be available for consumer use
- A new machine under that name will also be created in AV Live