To add or replace the credit card reader (or MSR for Magnetic Strip Reader) you will need a Phillips screwdriver.
- Left-side of ELO: Non encrypted Premium Payments Card (e.g., SoGo cards)
- Right-Side of ELO: Encrypted Credit Card
- Pry off the two plastic stickers hiding the screw holes. (You will need something sharp to pry off the plastic stickers.) and remove the screws
2. Plug in the connector of the new MSR (The connector pins in the ELO port is place off center so just match the MSR connector with pins in the ELO).
3. Line up the new MSR and push in to connect it back onto the ELO and screw in the new screws. Replace stickers over the screw holes.